Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Little Monkey's a Swinging Around!!!!!!

LOOK AT MY KID GROW, GROW, GROWING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well Hello Hello! Its a new year and a new trimester! Yea!!! We made it to the second trimester and I have finally been able to relax a little bit. The first trimester was filled with lots of sleep, sickness, and worry! But since hearing our little one's heartbeat at 12 weeks we have felt much better and it has become SO very real. So let me update.


We went to the OB's office in December and left the appointment so disappointed. I refuse to put the OB office on blast but in short lets just say they sucked. The doctor offered us no information that we couldn't have looked up online ourselves. After looking for Little Monkey's heartbeat for 30 seconds, the doc gave us a disgruntled look and said oh well! Needless to say we switched offices. We are currently being services by Eastover OB/GYN @ the Arboretum and they are freaking awesome. Very attentive and very helpful! After switching OB offices, our new office found the heartbeat in about 30 seconds. So there is a baby in there! Not just some parasite sucking the life out of me! SWEET!!!!


We had our 16 week checkup today and all was well! The little one had a heartbeat in the high 150's. My goodness is he/she running around in there? The baby wouldn't be still for the nurse. That's my kid...always keeping the adults in charge on their toes! I am pleased to announce that I lost 15 lbs in the first trimester(due to morning sickness) and have only gained back 1 lb to date! Yippee!!! Being a thick lady I don't need to gain too much weight although my OB hasn't mentioned it at all. Our next appt is on January 26th where we will have our anatomy scan and finally find out what the sex of the baby is! I am praying for healthy and happy but secretly wanting a little boy. I am not so sure why but I have always imagined myself with a son. But we shall see. For all I know its a curly headed bouncy little girl!

So to date that is where we stand. In the next post I will discuss elastic, shoes, and myths...





No comments:

Post a Comment