Sunday, October 11, 2009

Cycle Day 21.....Where did the month go?

Hola! Hello! Greetings!



Well...we made it past the ovulation hump and are now in the 2WW. I am 7 days past ovulation which means if the warrior spermies made it to the eggie then there is a baby in there just a brewing and dividing and implanting and all that good stuff! Of course this is what we are hoping for.

Currently I feel...tired. I am not sure if this has something to do with not getting enough sleep on Friday....yes Friday and yes I know its Sunday....or there is a little on in there brewing. Other than that I am super gassy! Hold your nose. ROFLMAO. And hungry..totally hungry.

I have an appointment tomorrow with the Naturopathic Doctor which I am stoked about. I hope to talk to them about some issues not related to fertility and see if they have any pointers in case we don't get our BFP this month. We plan not to test until Friday or Saturday that is if AF doesn't show by then! Wish us luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment