Friday, October 16, 2009

Say What?????


Well people...I am....PREGNANT! Oh yes....we are having a little one and so excited! We were going to wait until today, Friday to test, but I just couldn't hold out and tested on Wednesday. And much to my shock I got two lines on the test. A faint line but a line no less. Between Wednesday and today I have taken a total of 6 pregnancy tests. It all seems so unreal!

I have to say that I was obsessed with getting pregnant. Completly. Sex had become a job...a good A+ job, but a job. I remember early this cycle getting a call from my younger brother who said, "Stop Stressing...it will happen when it does" My mom said the same thing...BFF said the same thing....So I gave it to God. I knew in my heart that God would bless us with a little one in His time. I remember a song my auntie used to sing that said "He may not come when you want Him, but he'll be there right on time." So I stopped thinking about it....started enjoying spontaneous babydancing with the hubby and here we are. We got our BFP on CD24 at 10 DPO.

Now for symptoms....I had a killer backache and an acne breakout which I NEVER get. I had to break out the Proactiv which is rare! And if you remember on my last post I was super tired and hungry. No implanatation dip on my chart or implanatation bleeding.

So as of right now I am 4 weeks along with an expected due date of June 27, 2010...two weeks before our 4 year anniversary! Other than nausea I feel great! So enjoy the journey from now to the delivery of the little one!

No comments:

Post a Comment